Today is Wednesday, July 11 and in approximately one week I will currently be on an airplane flying to Chile..the greatest/biggest adventure of my life. The past few days I have not been excited at all and in fact quite despondent about leaving behind everyone and everything familiar and awesome that is here in the States. However, after talking to a few close friends and saying goodbye til December as well as receiving my host family information, I now approach the 18th of July with a slightly lighter, more excited step. I am ready to take on a new adventure in a new place, though I am still extremely nervous and somewhat apprehensive I am also super pumped. I will be living in Vina del Mar, Chile which is the next town over from Valparaiso, where PUCV (my school) is located. I looked on a map to see where my house is located and it is only a couple blocks from the beach and a hop across the river from school so that is awesome. I will have a brother, Agustin who is 25 and a sister Veronica who is 24. This means that for the first time in my life I will be the youngest! The tables have turned so to speak and I am definitely up for it. Here's to some sweet adventures, exploring Vina and the last week here in the States before I embark on a life changing, brand new chapter of life. Let's get to it! Time to go pack for the next 5 months. ha. ha. ha.
I'll probably send out another mass email once I arrive with my address b/c putting my address, even though it is far away in Chile, out on the web freaks me out a little bit. And i want to make sure that i give you all the necessary information so that any sent letters/packages actually get to me.
Go on and live your life, dont let it pass you by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment