Monday, July 2, 2007

2 weeks and counting

Update:

I leave Wednesday, July 18 in the afternoon and wont return to the States until Tuesday, December 18 in the afternoon. I'll be staying with a family in Valparaiso, Chile and attending the university there taking random classes, exploring, adventuring, visiting vineyards, traveling, and taking a crazy ton of pictures. I will miss you all very much and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the summer/semester! For everyone's 21st birthdays that I am missing due to my absence, congrats and live it up! Wish I could be here. Needless to say, I hope you all keep in touch whether through facebook, packages, letters, emails, IMs, or phone calls. I will have Skype, my name on there is k.osland so skype me and lets chat!

Ways to Contact Katie in Chile/Staying Updated:
*email at kosland@butler.edu or kgosland@yahoo.com
*call via Skype (k.osland)
*visit my website i made for class: http://blue.butler.edu/~kosland
*visit my blog site at http://kosland.blogspot.com and check back for how things are going, pics, whateve.
*facebook me
*send me letters once i find out my address
*IM me at psychomemorydork

I love you all and will definitely miss you while I am gone. I cant wait to see you in December when I return or January when the second semester starts up again! For those of you at Butler, I'll be in the Village in Building B. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE keep in touch! saludos, Katie O

No comments: