Saturday, June 27, 2009

Off Again

Welcome back!

I'm off again on yet another adventure in an attempt to fulfill this unquenchable thirst I have developed for traveling and exploring the world beyond the monotonous norm of a typical 9-5. I'm not a typical business student, so why settle for a cubicle in some high-rise building and engage in "climbing the corporate ladder"? I'd much rather find something more fulfilling than a larger paycheck, but that's just me.

With that in mind, I've obtained a second internship, and final graduation requirement, at the eco-lodge/ranch Rancho Margot in the northwest region of Costa Rica, nearby Lake Arenal and the Arenal Volcano. This job will, I hope, combine my love for Spanish, the outdoors, adventure travel, and marketing/general business administration into one incredible experience.

I'll write more once I arrive, which at this point is scheduled to be Monday afternoon.

Cheers!

Katie


No comments: