Just wanted to write a few notes real quick.
1) For those of you who have sent me things, I have gotten the majority (I think) but for those that have included a little something in the envelope as well, I havent gotten any of that. Just so you know if you were thinking of sending me something other than a letter in an envelope. I just talked to a couple of people and apparently if its not just a plain envelope with a letter you have to go to the post office and send it from there or something. Just so you know if any one was going to send something in the next month (just passed the month til i go home mark..AHHH) im not really expecting anything but at the same time if you want to, go for it..i hope i get it! i am incredibly sad about the ones that have gotten lost....ugh post offices.
2) I´m sure most of you have already heard by now but there was a huge 7.7 earthquake in northern Chile last week. that happened about 1.500 km away from me so i didnt even feel the aftershocks. i made it through! it sounded pretty crazy though, lots of electrical outages and no phones but we in Valpo-ViƱa were unaffected. thanks for all your emails and messages of concern, i´m fine!! :)
all right, thats it for now, hope you all are doing well! love you
katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment